Your dream of representing Team India has shattered after 4 ODIs in 3 years and 1 Test Match? You are not being entertained for the position of an assistant-coach even by KPL teams?? Tired of coaching school kids on summer vacations??? Then this is where you should be!
BCCI, India's sole and ultimate Governing Body for Cricket, is looking for talented professionals for immediate joining. Following are the details -
1. Job Profile - Lower Order Batting Consultant
2. Job role - Mentoring and instilling common-sense in the lower order batting of Team India.
3. Job responsibilities - Plenty, copious, mammoth, uphill, myriad, tedious. To mention a few -
- To upgrade the current scores of the lower order batsmen from less than 5 to 10-15.
- To work closely with the lower batting order to teach them forward-defence.
- Responsible to make them understand the importance of defending the last ball of the over when there is a specialist batsman at the other end.
- To remove the myth that by exposing the stumps and going for a blind heave doesn't make them Adam Gilchrist.
- To motivate them to score some runs by giving examples of batsmen who have given a breakthrough to the team when needed or have filled the lacuna of the 5th bowler most times.
- To ensure running between the wickets doesn't look like mommas running on Parents' Day at kids' school.
5. Eligibility criteria -
- Age - No bar
- Experience - Scored minimum 10 twentys or 4 thirtys or 2 fiftys in First Class Cricket in any batting position below No. 7 (Candidates with century in University Cricket need not apply)
- Applicant must hold a valid passport.
7. Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Note - Reference from IPL Team Franchisee owners, Sports Minister, Sharad Pawar will be an added advantage. Any previous affiliations with ICL will be liable for rejecting the application.
Recruitment Team (Demoted for bad behaviour),